Turmeric-Tomato-Black Pepper Soup
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes rinsed and cut in halves
- 1 can tomatoes diced - don’t drain the sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock low-sodium
- 1 each onion minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp basil dried
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar ACV
- to taste black pepper freshly ground
- Sauté onion and garlic in coconut oil over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add turmeric, cherry tomatoes. Cook until tomatoes are soft.
- Add canned tomatoes, stock, ACV, and basil. Bring to boil on medium-high heat, then cover and let simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Blend using a blender or hand mixer until creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper.