Mustard-Crusted Salmon and Roasted Asparagus
Servings 2 servings
- 8 oz asparagus
- 1 tbsp olive oil (garlic infused)
- to taste sea salt
- to taste black pepper freshly ground
- 2 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 2 slices lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the salmon on one end of baking sheet and asparagus on the other end.
- Drizzle asparagus with olive oil and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread mustard on top of salmon.
- Bake until salmon is cooked through and asparagus starts to caramelize but is still crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Serve with lemon.